Re: [tlug] Configuring nagiosplug from Nagios 1.3 with autoconf 2.13

2009/4/29 Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com>:

>> Josh Glover writes:
>>
>>  > Any autotools wizards out there who have an idea of how to debug the following?
>
> Is this on RH?  If so, [...] the rpms usually work pretty well.

It is on RHEL3, but I can reproduce it on Gentoo with autoconf 2.13.

RPMs are not an option in this case, but I think I have found a
solution, as per my other reply in this thread--which will be written
right after I send this. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh