Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

> TLUG,
>
> For ages now I've been wanting to replace my archaic MP3 player and
> phone with an all in one device, like an iPhone. But not an iPhone.

When I finally switched from MOVA to FOMA about a year ago, Docomo gave me
a Nokia for 105 yen. It takes a micro SD on which I can store MP3s. I can
even use them as ringtones. Actually I abandoned it because it needed
recharging every day, but there must be other models which do the same.

nigel