[tlug] [OT] Any Job Openings?

Hi everyone,

sadly the crisis has affected me too, and I need to find a new job.
If anyone knows about an opening in their own respective organisation,
I would be grateful for a hint and off list e-mail.

I have been (more or less active) on this list since around 2000.  In
my previous Job I was IT-Manager, and gathered strong expertise in
linux (gentoo, suse), vmware and Windows admin (& Samba). I am very
knowledgeable in Web technologies, html, css and programmed mainly
internal reporting intranets in php, perl.

Detailed CV is available upon request.  Please don't reply "Have you
checked with $headhunter_company", as I tried most of them already
without success.

Cheers

--
Patrick Niessen