Re: [tlug] fluxbox on ubuntu

    JL> $ apt-cache dump show gnome-applets | more
    JL> ,,,
    JL> $ apt-cache dump show gnome-applets-dgb | more
    JL> $ apt-cache dump show gnome-applets-data | more

Yes, but it seems that the actual applets belong to various packages,
not to gnome-applets:

$ apt-file search `which nm-applet`
mythbuntu-diskless-client: /usr/bin/nm-applet
network-manager-gnome: /usr/bin/nm-applet

$ apt-file search `which gnome-power-manager`
gnome-power-manager: /usr/bin/gnome-power-manager
gnome-power-manager: /usr/bin/gnome-power-manager-inhibit

Another approach would be to have the applets I like configured in
gnome/compiz and then search their config files:

find ~/.[a-z]* -type f | xargs grep nm-applet

but that doesn't work (no idea where gnome stores its panel
configuration).