Re: [tlug] ISP Opinion

Gerald wrote:
What is the price on this ?

For the 8 IP plans...
33,600 yen/m for the 100Mbps option
60,795 yen/m for the 1Gbps option

Setup is 50,000-100,000 yen as they run their own fibre rather than use
the NTT stuff.

We use NTT Hikari PPPoE with GOLshared line (8 ips/5 usable) and
seems to be getting slower and slower .

We currently use B-Flets to connect to a university network. Speed seems
alright, but it seems to drop out for a few seconds occasionally.

Getting out of a PPPoE connection will be a nice bonus.

Sach Jobb wrote:

That's exactly what we are using here...
Personally I have found it to be extremely reliable but your
experience could be different depending.

That's good to hear. Thanks.

- Jason