Re: [tlug] Re: Mysterious LVM issue

Le mercredi 11 mars 2009, Godwin Stewart a écrit :
> > By default (mke2fs) a certain percentage is saved for root which is
> > annoying on large filesystems.
>
> 5% IIRC.

Makes sense as he's at 99% when under the 5% blocks.
But, why would it be impossible for him to copy any more data on the reserved
space, if he copied less data than the original ? (I guess he's trying with
root )
I guess that with/or without reserved blocks, the two filesystems are
different in block size and/or number of blocks. (216GB is still an
approximation)