Re: [tlug] Tempers Flare as Recession Creeps into Tech Industry

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> This is a little funny, a little sad, and a whole lot of WTF!?
>
> http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2009/03/tempers-flare-as-recession-creeps-into.html

Although this is the first time I've heard of someone physically
threatening someone over it, I have run into several people who make
money - or think they make money - due to the MicroShaft scam of
selling defective product out of the box.  It's depressing to meet
people who think there's no other way to make money than to
deliberately sell defective product so they can "service" it
continually.

RM