[tlug] Have an un-used Opteron?

OK, slightly strange question, but...

A) Does anyone have any slightly older AMD Opteron CPU's laying around that they would be willing to part with? I need something that is >= 2210 (see snip from proc/cpuinfo below). I am of course willing to pay you a reasonable sum of money for this.

-- OR --

B) Have any good recommendations on where to get one. I spent some time in Akiba the other day and found a lot of interesting places but none that carried "slightly older" CPUs.

Coincidently someone pointed out to me that I could replace the entire server with a brand new one for only 70,000 (http://www.jp.dell.com/amd). I spent close to 500,000 two years ago for two of these. /me sighs....

sach@example.com:/proc$ cat cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 65
model name      : Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2210
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1800.198
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0