Re: [tlug] [OT] Interesting info for foreigners living in JP

Charles Muller wrote:

While he has done some helpful things for foreigners,

Disagree

there are a fair number of long-time residents who do not share his
views at all, and who think he has a very shallow understanding of
Japanese society and culture.

<raises hand>

... and, that is about the least I have ever posted on that topic. I thank Charles for stating my views so succinctly ... except I would have written "no understanding" ...

--
CL