Re: [tlug] UIM-Anthy Command Silliness

Francois Cartegnie wrote:
Also, for some strange reason, _any_ key combination I set for my Anthy
on / off key combination causes an immediate exit of both Thunderbird
and Firefox.  When it happened with <LFT SHFT + SPACE> I tried <LFT SHFT

Looks like a crash :)

You're just trying to cheer me up, aren't you?

Have you tried to scim + scim-uim instead ? scim is the default new way for inputs.

Hmmm ... let's see if there is a groundswell of support for that position. UIM works a whole lot better for me than SCIM ever did. The above problem is the first I have encountered in UIM. I switched when Clemens Schwaighofer posted his modifications to the .xinitrc file back in May and they worked on the first try ... on three different machines. SCIM has never worked properly for me in over two years of trying to get it to behave.

--
CL