Re: [tlug] OT: Beer Here... WHO?!

On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 15:50 +0900, Ian Wells wrote:
> > I was tempted to do that but this whole block is the same address
> > and the photo on that page is the house on the corner. At least
> > you know where to turn right now :)
>
> You can twiddle the pin around (as it's known in technical circles) if
> you use the Streetview and walk up and down the street, then you can
> get a new link.  Dead useful, I've used it to explore Tokyo several
> times before actually going and getting completely lost for real...

I was playing with it earlier, but it wouldn't turn right into our road,
only straight ahead and left :( If you use 1-32-7 you will see a piccie
of an apartment building and a coin laundry just before that white
house.

I just hope I'm alive tomorrow to pick myself off the floor from behind
the bar! I'm totally worn out today! Two more trips to go! One to pick
up the Bass and the Edel Pils and then again for a CO2 gas tank :(

Wayne