[tlug] Re: Remote Light Control with Linux and other remotes

jep200404,

Thanks for responding.

I really don't want to build this thing myself. I am trying to put together a show that has about a thousand tasks that need taking care of, and the one thing I have very little of is time.

Maybe I could research and find out everything, and do it myself. But I would much rather focus my expertise on the things I do, and pay someone else to focus their expertise on what they do.

If someone else can assemble what I need out of pre-existing components, all the better. I'd consider that well worth paying for.

-- Dave M G http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G