Re: [tlug] Fast HTTP talk slides

John Fremlin wrote:
Thanks to everybody who came!

The slides are temporarily here. I tweaked them a little based on
feedback. Suggestions welcome!

http://john.freml.in/tlug.pdf

And in Beamer's handout mode, which is easier to read if you don't want
to see the bullet points pop-up dynamically:

http://john.freml.in/tlug-handout.pdf

Perhaps it could be archived on the TLUG wiki? I will probably delete it
from my website sometime

Thanks John, it was a great presentation. I have copied the slides on the TLUG server[1] and added a link from the meeting page[2], I don't seem to be able to upload pdf files to the wiki. I also added the slides from my varnish lightening talk.

Edward

1. http://tlug.jp/meetings/2008/11/serving-dynamic-webpages-in-less-then-a-millisecond_john-fremlin.pdf
http://tlug.jp/meetings/2008/11/serving-dynamic-webpages-in-less-then-a-millisecond_john-fremlin_handout.pdf

2. http://tlug.jp/wiki/Meetings:2008:11