Re: [tlug] Re: [RFC] Outline of the fast HTTP talk

John Fremlin wrote:
Christian Horn <chorn@example.com> writes:
[...]
Producing and publishing this as a document for the people that will
not attend the presentation would be great :)

I have a half-baked set of slides in Open Office but I am getting annoyed with it and will probably make the final version in something else. Anybody have experience with kpresenter?

When they're ready, I'll put the slides up.

We usually also record the presentations, if you are OK with us doing this?

Cheers,

Edward