Re: [tlug] Free Codeweavers products for 24 hours.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 01:47:09PM -0700, Phillip Tribble wrote:
> On Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2008, any one visiting the CodeWeavers' Web site
> (www.codeweavers.com <http://www.codeweavers.com/>) will be given a deal
> code that will entitle them to one free copy of CodeWeavers'
> award-winning CrossOver software. Each copy comes complete with support.
>
> http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/20081027/

Only for those in America, as far as I know.

The funnier announcement is at
http://lameduck.codeweavers.com

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Whistler: Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not
ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change,
not really. But it does. So, what are we, helpless? Puppets? Nah.
The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what
you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you
are.