Re: [tlug] linux sysadmin job searches

Le lundi 29 septembre 2008, Christian Horn a écrit :
> Ohio tlug,
>

> do you have suggestions on where to look for Tokyo jobs for
> linux systems administration/engineering/consulting?
> My examination at $searchengines have not been successful
> yet, maybe there are some great sites to start from?

Hello,

Sorry, but I'm here since 80 days and leaving. 6years exp and certified.
I haven't found anything. Maybe it would help if you talk fluent japanese.
Start with dcooper@example.com (dan cooper, eire systems). They were looking
for experienced linux/unix staff. If you're certified and not working alone,
send him your resume.
Recruiting agents have nothing as finance crisis has cut all positions.

Regards,

Francois Cartegnie