Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Anyone using a E-mobile D11LC data card?
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:23:38 +0900 (JST)
- From: "Ian Heafer" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Anyone using a E-mobile D11LC data card?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080828104054.GA20104@phb>
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a
> > It just shows up as a standard CDC-ACM USB serial device under Linux. > It took me about 30 seconds to get it working with Debian. I used the > instructions here: > > http://www.quiva.net/index.php?/archives/63-Emobile-on-Ubuntu-Linux.html > > to get it working. > Wish I could say it has been as easy for me. My arch laptop saw it as a usb flash drive when I plugged it in. I was able to use usb_modeswitch to get it to report as a modem, but then I could only get devices assigned to it if I passed the product and vendor IDs to usbserial when I loaded the module. Getting all that taken care of was easy, but I still can't actually connect. I've tried both the directions you've linked to and the howto that Dietrich Bollmann posted to the list back in May. I think I'm close, ppp log shows that the modem is responding to commands but it fails partway though. Maybe I'll throw Debian on my spare box so I can see what happens when it works and then try to duplicate that on my laptop.
- Re: [tlug] Anyone using a E-mobile D11LC data card?
- From: Curt Sampson
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] reply-to headers
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] LPIC-1 training
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] reply-to headers
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Anyone using a E-mobile D11LC data card?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links