Re: [tlug] LPIC-1 training

Hi Alex!

The International Open Source Network ASEAN+3 is holding its Linux
Training of Trainers for LPI-1 Certification in Vientiane, Lao PDR
from September 8-19, 2008.  More details at
http://www.iosn.net/Members/fsarmiento3/LAO-LTOT-LEVEL1

However, we have closed the application period way back.  If only I
have received your inquiry on this some time ago, we could have
considered your application for this subsidized intensive 10-day
training.

Perhaps you can get in touch with us next time for our future training
activities in the ASEAN region.

All the best,

Francis

--
Francisco "Francis" E. Sarmiento III, MD
Program Manager for Southeast Asia

University of the Philippines Manila-National Telehealth Center
3rd Floor I.T. Complex
Philippine General Hospital Compound
Taft Avenue, 1000 MANILA, Philippines
Telefax no: +00 63 2 522 9231
Mobile PLDT landline: (02) 6929711
Mobile: +63 915 8501111
Website: http://www.iosn.net

Let's CONNECT, RECONNECT, and INTERCONNECT with FOSS!