Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Help battle test my site?
- Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:01:58 +0900
- From: Dave M G <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Help battle test my site?
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20080724)
As some of you know, I was having a little trouble getting my site to properly handle cookies and non-cookie sessions.
Each time I had it solved, someone would find a new bug. Which is cool. That's how stuff gets sorted.
But before I put up my next article, I'd like to have more confidence in my pages just working.
Anyway, I *think* (hope... pray...) that I've got it tightened up now.
So if anyone is willing and able, could you just go to the site and click around, and just see if it falters anywhere? And if it does, let me know what the problem was?
Hit it with cookies on, cookies off, break out the obscure browsers (SnowBadger? DirtCondor? ZincMantis?)... do whatever. Should work in just about anything. I hope...
If you turn CSS off, or view it in a text browser, it will probably look like crap, but at least it should work.
Oh, and if it actually works without any problems, that would be nice to know too.
-- Dave M G http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G
- Re: [tlug] Help battle test my site? [SOLVED]
- From: Dave M G
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Effect of AI and data processing rift on the Semantic Web
- Next by Date: [tlug] LPIC-1 training
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Cannot compile gcc 4.3.1 using CentOS gcc 4.1.2
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Help battle test my site? [SOLVED]
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links