[tlug] Re: TSAC Meeting

The Tokyo Society for the Application of Currying, a functional
programming group, will have it's monthly meeting on Thursday, August
28th at 7:30 p.m. (Note the new time.) You can find more information
here:

    http://www.starling-software.com/en/tsac.html

Dropping me an e-mail to say you're going to attend is always
appreciated. Also, we still have a slot for another presentation if
anybody would like to do one.

We also now have a mailing list:

If you are recieving this message as an individual, rather than being
subscribed to one of the few lists to which I send this, note that you
will no longer be getting these messages sent to you directly; please
subscribe to the TSAC list if you're interested in continuing to receive
them. (I'll create a separate announce list should demand warrant it.)

cjs