Re: [tlug] OT: Question about LUG in Spanish in Tokio(or Japan)

Gracias, Pietro. Muy interesante.

2008/8/14 Pietro Zuco <pietro@example.com>
Masa Taniguchi wrote:

> disscuss Software Libre(Free Software) by Spanish language  in Tokyo or
> Japan?  I'd  have a good opportunity to work with engineers or
> technicians from hispanic countries.

In all these years I had ever heard about a Spanish free software
community in Tokyo or Japan. Many people in actual communities speak
Spanish, due ethnic origin or just know the language. For example I can
speak Spanish as many other people in TLUG. Anyway, a community of only
Spanish language about that topic maybe is difficult to find in Japan.
Usually free software communities try to meet as much people as possible
and the most common used language is English.
Anyway don't take me seriously, maybe some communities exist.

Wow. It's nice to hear that. I asked some MLs in hispanic countries,however, as you say,only-spanish ML(or forum)seems not to be in Japan. Although english is a
common manner,  I'd use spanish If I had a chance. :-)

Saludos
Masa

Cheers

Pietro