[tlug] OT: Sayonara sale

Hi chaps,

Thanks for all of the Tokyo-flavoured Linux discussions.  I have enjoyed
being part of this group although I have had little to contribute.

Sadly the time has come to leave Japan.  But, what shall we do with our
one-year-old IKEA bed (Queen sized), older bilingual TV, DVD player and
other sundry items?

Free to a good home, please collect from Asaka (15 mins from Ikebukuro on
the Tobu Tojo line) but you must reply today (off list, of course).  And I
apologise if this is an entirely inappropriate message for the list.

Best wishes,

Andrew