Re: [tlug] Color postscript network printer

On Monday July 7 2008 04:02, Attila Kinali wrote:
>I recently bought a HP 2605dn. It works quite well with
>CUPS (though the debian CUPS installtion was a real pain).

I bought a 2605dn about a year and a half ago. It has been a great
printer for personal use. The paper feeder jams often enough that i
wouldn't use it as a shared printer in an office though. My apartment
tends to get rather humid in the summer though, and that probably has
something to do with the paper jams. I've never had a problem with the
duplexer; i set it to always duplex in cups and have to specifically
turn it off on the rare instances i actually want something simplex.