Re: [tlug] Looking for web hosting

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:48:09 +0100 (BST)
Sach Jobb <sach.jobb@example.com> wrote:

> Actually, to be honest, I found them through a TLUG meeting.
> It's very hard to find a provider in Japan that will let you
> put your own servers on a shared-line.

It's the same all over the world. Unless you have a big name,
ISP'ss/PoP's wont let you do that. Having friends in such
companies helps of course.

On the other hand, if you have a name, you'll receive a
hosting offer every few months... Mostly with the condition
of adding a banner somewhere....
(But you can scare does guys away if you tell them how
much bandwidth you really need ;-)

			Attila Kinali
--
It is the unknown we fear when we look