[tlug] Looking for web hosting

I am working on a website for an independent liquor store in my
neighbourhood, and I will need a hosting service. I know a few
TLUGgers do web hosting, so I thought I'd list my needs here and see
if any of you would like the business.

I need:

1. Hosting for a CGI webapp, preferably in a Ruby on Rails
installation (I could also use Catalyst or Django or some other
Rails-like framework)
2. A database that plays nice with the Rails-like framework in (1)
3. Some way to access the code and database in (1) and (2) so I can
update the site and provide new functionality, etc. A shell account
would be preferable, but I can work with other access methods.
4. DNS registration

The site should use very little bandwidth, probably on the order of
less than 1000 page hits a month.

Any takers?

--
Cheers,