Re: [tlug] Recommendations for IM client

> Errm... Pidgin is the new name that was given to gaim!

Yes, I know... hence my comment about taking a good program and making
it worse while increasing the version number :-)

Incidentally, when I posted that, I wasn't remembering Kopete... which
I've used a little in the past, but which has never particularly excited
me.  Maybe I'll have to take another look....

Dave