Re: [tlug] [OT] "Gone Viral in a Shameless World"

> Lyle H Saxon writes:
>
>  > That train video clip that I mentioned in here previously has been
>  > stolen multiple times and (other) people claim (it) as their own!

I missed that.  I will have to search the archives for where I can see
it!!!  My son will love it!!!!

Well you really do deserve the credit.  If they can get views and thus
advertising revenue though...you gotta think they will.

On a related note, I found an rpm for clive to help me download um train
videos.

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/6753611/com/clive-0.4.9-0.pm.1.i586.rpm.html

Thanks in advance for your footage.  Letting my son include clips of
trains in the video motivates him to do the boring things like
explaining things to the viewer that they don't know or doing
transitions from scene to scene.

It sucks that you don't get the credit but sleep well knowing someone is
appreciated for it even if it isn't you.  Just keep a record of your
work for posterity and someday everyone will say "Lyle did that", I'm so
familiar with his work but never knew it was him.  It'll make a great
documentary.  Cheers!