[tlug] Share Mac OS X printer

Hi all,

Bought a Canon MP610 printer yesterday, which I connected to a Mac
iBook G4 running OS X 10.4.11. Downloaded and installed the Canon
Linux drivers on my Fedora 9 box. I set printer sharing on the
Mac and port 631 was opened automatically in its firewall. I've
opened the F9 box firewall port and when I open the 'Printers'
dialogue, it sees the 'remote' printer. If I click on it to
modify it, I get an error box "There was an error connecting
to the CUPS server." CUPS is running locally. I'm stumped as I've
only set-up one printer before in Linux and that was a local USB
printer for my son. Do I need to set-up a local printer that points
to the address of the Mac and print to that? Totally befuddled :)

Wayne