Re: [tlug] government getting ready to inspect your iPod, laptop without probable cause

2008/5/31 Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com>:

> On Sat, 31 May 2008 17:49:28 +0900, "Marty Pauley" <marty.pauley@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Check out the UK's Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000).
>> They don't need to charge you with anything: not handing over your
>> keys when asked is a criminal offence in itself!
>
> All of a sudden, George Orwell's 1984 seems like an attractive prospect...

Yeah, at least they called it the Ministry of Love, where they took
you when you would not indulge in the ten minutes hate or whatever.

I hate "conservative" politicians, and hate even more than they use
the word "conservative" as 建前 to their facist 本音。

--
Cheers,
Josh