[tlug] VirtualBox Capabilities

I have upgraded Sun's xVB (VirtualBox 1.6) and set up a WIN XP Home (Japanese) box in Kubuntu to run EkiSupaato, It's-mo Navi, and a couple of other Japanese programs for which I cannot find satisfactory equivalents and which get completely screwed up / over by Wine (if I didn't need Kubuntu's Power Point Viewer, Wine would be removed from this machine). In general I am pleased with the results as it is the first thing I have been able to set up completely without screwing something up -- and it is COMPLETELY bilingual.

But, there is a slight problem -- printing.

I am using an HP Photosmart 3210a All-in-One on my network (connected to my LAN and shared by three machines) and would like to be able to use it to print out the schedules I create with EkiSupaato and the maps I create with It's-mo Navi from inside the WIN virtual box. In Kubuntu, I use HP Toolbox to connect and scan / print / copy / and fax but I see no way to integrate this across the other machines running in virtual boxes.

VirtualBox comes with its own network drivers, so I am able to access my LAN and WAN without problem. However, I find absolutely *no mention* of printing or network printing in the documentation. I thought that I'd ask here (think globally, ask locally) before making any sort of attempt to install any sort of printer driver ... or to ask on the VirtualBox UG.

Anyone connected a virtual box to their network printer?

--
CL