[tlug] wireless router suggestions

Hello,

Any advice available on a 802.11n, draft 2.0 wireless router.

I'm thinking of
http://www.iodata.jp/prod/network/wnlan/2008/wn-nhpr/index.htm

I plan to get a Macbook and it looks compatible with that.  CentOS
should be just fine on a cabled RJ-45 port.

The manual is Japanese though which worries me for getting it set up.

So my questions are:

1) could I run into trouble trying to install it on an English
(language) OSX [set up with Japanese support].  I mean would I possible
see a bunch of ????????? in dialog boxes and have to blindly
trial-and-errorly figure it out.

2) does anyone know a wireless router that in configurable with firefox?
the one listed above works with Safari so I guess that should be ok
but...

3) should I just have one shipped from the states.

 I am using CATV and have a router from them.  I guess my setup will be
the CATV (Japanese Cable TV and Internet provider) router to the
wireless on.

Shawn