[tlug] USB wifi card issue

Hi all,

As this Sunday is very sunny, I found nothing better than trying Ubuntu 8.04.
But I still have the same issue I had with the previous kernel: I cannot make my
wifi Buffalo WLI-U2-KG54 to work.

It worked well on kernel 2.6.20. But from 2.6.22, no way to get anything (even if it
looks to be recognized).

Any better experience with this card?

Thanks

Bruno.

PS. The working module in 2.6.20 was rt2570, but I was unable to compile with
a newer kernel, any advice would be welcome too - maybe this module could solve
my problem...

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.