Re: [tlug] 160GB USB 2.0 HDD for sale

On 5/1/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> 2008/5/1 Keith Bawden <keith@example.com>:
>

>  > On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >> I am looking to unload my 160GB external USB HDD on the cheap, because
>  >>  I want to buy a smaller one. It is a Maxtor something or other, and
>  >>  I'd be willing to let it go for around 4,000 yen.
>  >
>  > Does it come with data ;-) ?
>

> Only if /dev/urandom counts as a data source in your book. ;)

Josh, kawaiso.  Here's a Free Lesson in sales.

-=-
I am looking to find a good home for my 160GB external USB HDD.
I've upgraded to something with more capacity mostly due to the better
digital camera I've gotten in the recent past.  I have no idea what's still
left on this drive, but just ignore and reformat into whatever you want.

Call me at XXXXXXX for details, and if my uber hot mistress answers
the phone, just ask for me.  If my wife answers, just ask for me too, but I
won't be able to tell you very much about the drive because she doesn't
know I bought it out of my kozukai..

Bidding starts at 300,000 yen.

-=-
Better, no?