Re: [tlug] GPL-code bugreport, WAS: Bill Gates and the GPL , let the flames begin

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 03:38:02AM +0200, Christian Horn wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 07:51:01AM -0600, Phillip Tribble wrote:
> >
> > http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2008-04-24-018-26-NW-MS-LL

> Here some opensource-coders keep itself busy, no need for
> comments from others on GPL..

Hrrm, for some reason, this makes me think of a digg satire. It was
Digg, 20 years from now, and the top article was

Why 2029 will be the year of the Linux desktop.

There is certainly something to be said for Ubuntu's code of conduct,
and there is a certain amount of humor in the situation.  Although, were
I the victim, I don't know if I'd be laughing.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Do we really need weapons for this?
Spike: I just like them. They make me feel all manly.