[tlug] Fwd: erlounge: Erlounge in Shibuya, 22 April

From the erlang-questions mailing list is news of an informal gathering for those interested in Erlang within range of Shibuya on the 22nd...

Begin forwarded message:
From: Romain Lenglet
Date: April 10, 2008 14:50:58 GMT+12:00
Subject: [erlang-questions] erlounge: Erlounge in Shibuya, Tokyo

Hi エルランゲルセ !

Some time ago, I proposed to organize an Erlounge in Shibuya, Tokyo, on April
22. Several persons answered, so this will take place!

Unfortunately, I will be in California at that time, so I will not attend.
Joe Norton (norton@example.com) will take care of the Erlounge organization.
So if you interested to come, please contact him directly.

Have fun!

--
Romain Lenglet