Re: [tlug] Japanese 入力 Scim or other, inputting 部首(radicals)

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 10:00 AM, david.blomberg
<david.blomberg@example.com> wrote:
> Anyone find a way to get these input without resorting to cut and paste?
> (like the fun ones 草ー>  運ー>  営ー> etc etc)
>  In particular if anyone has a romaji input list that would pull these in I
> will be seriously in your debt.
I am not sure if I understanding what you are trying to do, but:

くさ → 草 ( 草)
はこぶ → 運 (運)
いとなむ → 営(営)

If you can't do conversion with scim, then blame its dictionary.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )