[tlug] Re: Why Vista Sucks (was: linux: it's becoming ubiquitous)

>  Message: 6
>  Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:56:36 +0200
>  From: Attila Kinali <attila@example.com>
>  Subject: Re: [tlug] Re: Why Vista Sucks (was: linux: it's becoming
>         ubiquitous)
>  To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>

/../

>  On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:46:45 +0900
>  "Gernot Hassenpflug" <aikishugyo@example.com> wrote:

/../

>  > As for the comment on academics, LOL, I
>  > think my point (this is a rushed post, sorry) was that firstly,
>  > Western is IMNSO opinion better than Eastern for the ideas and
>  > purposes I have in mind (obviously, given my bias),
>
>  Now, that makes me wonder what you have in mind :-)

Hi, me too now that some time has passed! :-) I'll reply off list as I
need some time to get my thoughts together again, and besides it is
getting a bit of the linux topic! Sorry about that all.

>  May i ask where and how long you've been in the east?
>  Just out of pure interest.

Today, Freudianly on 1st April, I celebrate a full 10 years in Japan.
Nine of them in Kansai, for which I can say I pine for!

>  PS: Would it be possible that you could use a mail client that
>  doesn't break threading?

I am so sorry, truly! I am using Gmail and I thought I was using it
reasonably. I hope that "Reply-To" works correctly after editing the
subject (I left the message headers from the digest in this time, hope
that does not offend anyone). Perhaps someone else more knowledgeable
can comment on this: would it be better if I received individual mails
rather than digests using Gmail and replied to those?

Regards, Gernot