Re: [tlug] emacs lips [e]books recommends

Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
Hi all,

I am now a 100% new to emacs lips,
and I need a good howto style and a refereence for emacs lips.
My goal is to read m17n/m17n-db/MIM/vi*.mim[1] , understand them and
and better, be able to change some codes of it.

Any recommendations?
info elisp

I have found the info pages very useful. It takes some time to learn where to
find stuff but in my mind this is time well spent.
My basic strategy is always to go to the reference documentation, the learning
curve may be steep but not vertical. If this does not work, google for howtos,
introduction, examples etc.
For style read code. Style may vary a lot and there are many good ones. Just
make sure to pick a style that is supported by the emacs lisp-mode.

Thats my $0.02.
/Fredric