[tlug] Apache SSL issue

I just added ssl to my webserver. However, to start httpd, I have to enter a password for the encryption keys every time the service starts. Does anyone know how I can avoid this? When the server was running Gentoo, I never had to enter a password for apache to start with ssl.

Output when using apachectl start

Apache/2.2.8 mod_ssl/2.2.8 (Pass Phrase Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide the pass phrases.

Server rusher.webhop.org:443 (RSA)
Enter pass phrase:

--

Regards,