[tlug] Mystical tabbing events

This is quite apropos of the zsh tab completion thread we just had, I think:

    We ninjas often are amazed that you "non-ninjas" haven't worn your
weak fingers
    down to bloody nubs. We took an informal poll among the "env improvement
    ninjas" and most of us press about one character per day, or so. My personal
    ninja record is two weeks using only the tab key. In fact this article was
    accomplished by typing the characters "We n<TAB>". To accomplish these
    mystical tabbing events, you need but one thing: [Zsh].

This is from a group called the Environment Improvement Ninjas (sic)
[1] at Amazon; Keith and I are both members, and Mauro would be, 'cept
he's too lazy to share any of his improvement scripts with the rest of
us. ;)

Cheers,
Josh

[1] I claim that the plural of "ninja" is "ninja", or "ninjara". ;)