Re: [tlug] Would this really hurt spammers?

On Wednesday 05 March 2008 11:28:34 Dave M G wrote:
> This page has a link that will theoretically trap spam bots into an
> endless loop of fake email addresses to harvest:

This technique has been around for over a decade, by the way.  Here is a
Wayback Machine archive of the die.net implementation back in 1997:

http://web.archive.org/web/19970530234241/www.die.net/noise/index.html

(That is the first archive of die.net available, and I do not remember how
long that service was available before then.)

Cheers,

Travis