Re: [tlug] Can edit one network folder, but not the other

Nguyen, Curt,

Thank you for responding.

The error message seems to have changed when I try to delete a file on the file system. It says:
Error "Not on the same file system"

I looked this up on the web, and discovered that I can delete files by pressing Shift+Del.

But that's just weird. Why would one directory be able to just use the delete key (or right-click and select "Move to trash"), and the other need a special combination of Shift and Delete?

Weirdness.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G