Re: [tlug] utf form problems

On 2008-02-25 22:55 -0800 (Mon), steven smith wrote:

Do keep in mind that if your web server specifies a charset in its
content-type line, this will be ignored. The meta tag is mostly useful
for people saving the file to disk and looking at it again, later, where
they then have no HTTP headers.

> I mentioned unicode/utf problems at the Perl Mongers last night (I'm
> in Northern California) and two people groaned but no one else knew
> what I was talking about. Part of the problem is knowing even where to
> start, and this looks really good.

A good start is to make sure you have a copy of O'Reilly's CJK character
processing book.

cjs