Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG February 2008 Nomikai

Hi Shin,

Shin MICHIMUKO wrote:

I would like to join to the Nomikai tonight. If there is no room for me, please let me know.
There should be plenty of room.

Zuco Pietro wrote:
Even if you want to come at the last minute it's okay - we
may have to squeeze a bit, but please come!

We don't generally book a coarse, so joining at the last minute is fine. We asked people to indicate if they would attend this time because we had an unusually large number at the January Technical meeting and we have to reserve a space.

Best regards,

Edward