Re: [tlug] CBC Search Engine interview on Japan internet regulation

On 1/17/2008, "Dave M G" <dave@example.com> wrote:

>She calls internet
>culture in Japan "immature", "adolescent", and "unintelligent". Blah.

Wellll... she's probably right, but I wish I could ask her how that
differs from Internet culture in $OTHER_COUNTRY_OF_HER_CHOICE. Internet
culture being those things is neither new nor unique, but there's
nothing unique about Japan in that regard. You find it all over.

Cheers,

Jonathan