Re: [tlug] database design idea... what do you think?

On Jan 12, 2008 12:00 PM,  <tlug-request@example.com> wrote:
> [...]

I don't really have a problem. It is more of an academic line of
inquiry than anything else. Thank you for the term. Although I have
studied database design formally, I never came across this one. Thank
you again.

--
Micheal Cooper
Miyazaki, Japan (GMT+9, no DST)