Re: [tlug] Call for presenters - January 12th technical meeting

I can do a presentation on electronic paper. The iLiad e-book reader by iRex runs Linux and Java and X11 inside and you can hack it to run your own apps. I can also give a general overview on e-paper technology and where it is going. However I think my presentation may only last about 30 minutes.

-Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: <emiddleton@example.com>
I would like to ask for some volunteers to present at this meeting. If you are interested, could you send a mail to the list outlining what you would like to present. Please CC me on this email.