Re: [tlug] Editing the source XML of SVG

Curt, Andrew, Stephen, Dimitar,

Thank you for your advice.

I've found that I can extract the data I need using PHP's simpleXML functions. This allows me to pull out all the data points and then I can use them to draw a PNG image.

I lose some interpolation data between points, meaning curves and smoothness is lost. But for my current purposes, I can achieve my goals.

As ever, thank you all for your valuable support and advice.

--
Dave M G