RE: [tlug] Re: IPv6

-----Original Message-----

I keep running into issues where certain distributitions like
to separate all the documentation packages from the main packages
themselves, so I never realise half of the HTML and info files
even exist.  ^^;;  I Type man <whatever> and it gives me the
Linux man pages for some stuff, but nothing for others.  I type
the info command for the same thing, and I get the info index that
explains how to use info.

If I forget at times to install the document packages, and I have
been using the system for a while, imagine things from the standpoint
of someone who is new to Linux (I started with an older Linux distro,
and not BSD ^_^ ).

I think one of my neer future tasks will be to do a bit of research,
and get together a list of packages I need for documentation on my
system. :P

--
Ken