Re: [tlug] xml to pdf

As a follow-up to the below, this finally rose to the top of my to do
list, and I tried XSL. I'm hitting two show-stoppers:

  1. The embedded HTML gets passed through with the tags stripped. If I
define template sections for each HTML tag then the <p> tags all come
first, then then the <h2> tags are grouped afterwards, etc. (I didn't
get as far as tackling the <b> tags inside <p> blocks...)

  2. No contents page!

Advanced XSL might get me past problem 1 (if you know for sure I'd love
to hear), but there seems no solution to problem 2.

So, I think next I might try hacking phpDocumentor (or doxygen) to add
my XML format as a new input type, and then piggyback on the existing
output infrastructure.

Darren